Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Things you'll miss
In high school the only thing you can think about is graduating, well at least thats the case for me. But as the school year goes on and on I keep thinking of everything I'm going to miss. The things that don't seem like a big part of your life will really effect you later on. Some of the things I'm going to miss are my classmates the teachers and the memories I've shared with all these people my last four years of being here. I've gotten close to a lot of people and I've lost some friends, but that's life. A lot is going to happen to you. And a lot has happened in my life, but if I never met any of these people than I probably wouldn't have gotten through it. I love my friends and my family, and if I never went to Abington high I probably would've never met them. I can't picture my life any different from than it is. As much as I hate going to school and the work, I love it. I love seeing my friends everyday. I think it's true what they say, a day is never over until you laugh. Or something along those lines. I've had more laughs in my four years than I could possibly imagine, and I don't know what I'll even do when I'm out of here. Take every moment for granted. Because these truly are the best years of your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment